What is inside.openhatch.org?
It's a website information and data on how the main OpenHatch site works.
Go visit http://inside.openhatch.org/ and see.
(If you're still confused, come to IRC and ask us questions.)
 How do I view the entire source of inside.openhatch.org?
The inside website is really just a few static pages. We keep them in a git repository.
You can find the git repository in Gitorious:
- Git repository: http://gitorious.org/inside-openhatch/inside-openhatch
 How do I submit contributions?
If you want to change the inside.openhatch.org project, do this:
- Clone the git repository for inside.openhatch.org
- Create some changes on your own computer
- Create files using "git format-patch origin/master"
- File a bug, and attach those patch files.
Every five minutes, the inside.openhatch.org account wakes up and checks for new data on Gitorious. If there is something new, it does a "git pull" and updates itself.