Open Source Comes to Campus/JHU/Tasks
 List of straightforward-looking tasks
General contact: brlcad (Sean) on #brlcad
- Summary: Moving comments from .c to .h
- VERY EASY: Move LIBBN comments from source to header files
- Notes: Doc changes only; should be easy
- Version control system: svn
- Language: C
 GNU patch
General contact: FIXME. Language: C. Version control system: ??.
A bitesize bug:
- Fix GNU Patch to print errors to stderr
- Note: Might affect quite a few files
Another bitesize bug:
- Better error reporting for no disk space
- Notes: Looks fairly straightforward at a first glance...
General contact: Snow-Man (Stephen) on #postgresql. Language: C. Version control system: git.
- Review the PostgreSQL TODO list
- Note: Discuss your approach to a given problem on -hackers.
- Bio.ExPASy sprot_search_ful has wrong cgi address
- Note: This should be a fairly simple, bitesize change. However, it may be difficult to figure out what the right CGI address is!
- Fix the tutorial to stop referring to nonexistent BioPython functionality
- Note: This should be fairly simple. It requires finding the tutorial!