The Login team is the people who can SSH into the main deployment of OpenHatch.
In order to subscribe to the monitoring-private email list or have push access to Gitorious, you have to be part of the login team.
- Jack Grigg (pythonian4000)
- Asheesh Laroia (paulproteus)
- Jessica McKellar (jesstess)
How to join
- Email asheesh at asheesh.org saying:
- You agree to be nice, respectful, and communicative.
- (That means that if you find a security hole, or otherwise discover a bad problem, you will contact other people and let us know. If you take reasonable actions like trying to diagnose the security problem, that's cool. If you exploit a security hole to do something that you are actually permitted to do, then that's pretty smart and crafty of yout, and you should tell you did it so we know how cool you are.)
- Then if Asheesh agrees you should be on it, he'll let you on. You should hear back within four days.