This is a place to share notes about OpenHatch.
We're re-organizing! Pardon the mess.
Want to get involved with OpenHatch? The easiest and best way to do that is to join us on IRC. We have two regular monthly meetings - a release meeting, and an "IRC office hour" - which you can get informed about by joining the mailing list. Or you can just come by! There's almost always someone around.
Specific ways you can get involved
- Work on one of the issues in our issue tracker.
- Work on a hand-picked first task from one of our affiliated projects.
- Do you contribute to or maintain an open source project? Make it an affiliated project.
- Add to our training missions (ie tutorials):
- Add information to these in-progress wiki pages:
More OpenHatch guides and materials
Useful documentation/information that has yet to find a proper home
Pages to sort:
- Google Summer of Code
- We use PiratePads to do collective editing.
- Case studies of how people got involved in open source projects
- Mission suggestions
- Student immersion
- Getting the word out
- Big picture (Feb 2011) (historical)
- Build it
- Thinking about missions (historical)
- Choosing a forum
- Python user groups 2013
Pages that are inactive
You can find archived pages in Category:Archived.