This is a place to share notes about OpenHatch.
Wonder what OpenHatch is?
Want to hack or fork OpenHatch's code?
Goody gumdrops! Visit our pages about hacking OpenHatch.
In particular, Write a new training mission.
Or look at our small project ideas.
Want to tell us to crawl your project's bug tracker?
Visit our Bug trackers page.
We wish someone would write a general page on enabling your project on OpenHatch.
All about the Starling project
Want to see our random, collectively-edited thoughts?
- We use PiratePads to do collective editing.
- Case studies of how people got involved in open source projects
- Mission suggestions
- Student immersion
- Getting the word out
- Abandonware - How to revive an abandoned project.
- Big picture (Feb 2011) thinking
- Boston Python workshop
- How to join the development process
Useless, thinking-out-loud pages
Pages that are inactive
You can find archived pages in Category:Archived.