This is a place to share notes about OpenHatch.
Wonder what OpenHatch is?
Want to hack or fork OpenHatch's code?
Goody gumdrops! Visit our pages about hacking OpenHatch.
Or look at our small project ideas.
Want to tell us to crawl your project's bug tracker?
Visit our Bug trackers page.
We wish someone would write a general page on enabling your project on OpenHatch.
All about the Starling project
From past workshops
- Boston Python workshop
- Philadelphia Python Workshop
- SF Python workshop, October 2012
- Open Source Comes to Campus Resources
Want to see our random, collectively-edited thoughts?
- We use PiratePads to do collective editing.
- Case studies of how people got involved in open source projects
- Mission suggestions
- Student immersion
- Getting the word out
- Abandonware - How to revive an abandoned project.
- Big picture (Feb 2011) thinking
- Build it
Pages that are inactive
You can find archived pages in Category:Archived.