This is a place to share notes about OpenHatch.
Wondering what OpenHatch is? Check out the Events List.or ask us directly on #openhatch IRC channel on Freenode. You might also want to subscribe to our or
We're re-organizing! Pardon the mess.
Or look at our small project ideas.
Visit our Bug trackers page.
We wish someone would write a general page on enabling your project on OpenHatch.
From past workshops
- Boston Python workshop
- Philadelphia Python Workshop
- SF Python workshop, October 2012
- Open Source Comes to Campus Resources
Want to see our random, collectively-edited thoughts?
- We use PiratePads to do collective editing.
- Case studies of how people got involved in open source projects
- Mission suggestions
- Student immersion
- Getting the word out
- Abandonware - How to revive an abandoned project.
- Big picture (Feb 2011) thinking
- Build it
Pages that are inactive
You can find archived pages in Category:Archived.