Revision as of 20:39, 5 December 2013 by
This is a place to share notes about OpenHatch.
Wondering what OpenHatch is? Check out the Events List.or ask us directly on #openhatch IRC channel on Freenode. You might also want to subscribe to our or
We're re-organizing! Pardon the mess.
- Link to readthedocs
- pages about hacking OpenHatch
- Visit our Bug trackers page.
- Or look at our small project ideas.
- We wish someone would write a general page on enabling your project on OpenHatch.
- Donate page?
- Meeting Notes
- Open Source Comes to Campus is a series of weekend workshops at colleges to teach students how to get involved in open source software.
- Python Workshops
- Other events
Other useful pages
- We use PiratePads to do collective editing.
- Case studies of how people got involved in open source projects
- Mission suggestions
- Student immersion
- Getting the word out
- Abandonware - How to revive an abandoned project.
- Big picture (Feb 2011) thinking
- Build it
Pages that are inactive
You can find archived pages in Category:Archived.