Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 19:07, 28 November 2010 by (Summarized minutes)
To greet each other, figure out where help is needed, discuss our progress on bugs, and sanity-check that we can hit the milestone. (Note: As always, the actual minute logs will be found under Talk:Minutes_10-27-10
- Bug Progress
- Milestone Sanity-Check
Topic 0: Bug Progress
- paulproteus mentions Issue 124, recommending to defer it until Issue 179 is resolved.
- paulproteus mentions that he's going to be working on Issue 184, and breaking it down into smaller chunks for manageability.
- paulproteus mentions Issue 168 for discussion.
- pythonian4000 mentions  is on his to-do list, but suggests that there be a cut-off date where the bug will be taken from him, for milestone reachability. (Date chosen as December 4th)
- paulproteus mentions Issue 166 as in need critical-fix.
Topic 1: Milestone Sanity-Check
- After discussion, it was decided that we will cut the release cycle short this month, to have ever release around the first of the month.
- Discussion on specific release dates started, and deferred to a later time.