Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
To greet each other, figure out where help is needed, discuss our progress on bugs, and sanity-check that we can hit the milestone. (Note: As always, the actual minute logs will be found under Talk:Minutes_10-27-10
- Bug Progress
- Milestone Sanity-Check
Topic 0: Bug Progress
- paulproteus mentions Issue 124, recommending to defer it until Issue 179 is resolved.
- paulproteus mentions that he's going to be working on Issue 184, and breaking it down into smaller chunks for manageability.
- paulproteus mentions Issue 168 for discussion.
- pythonian4000 mentions Issue 179 is on his to-do list, but suggests that there be a cut-off date where the bug will be taken from him, for milestone reachability. (Date chosen as December 4th)
- paulproteus mentions Issue 166 as in need critical-fix.
Topic 1: Milestone Sanity-Check
- After discussion, it was decided that we will cut the release cycle short this month, to have ever release around the first of the month.
- Discussion on specific release dates started, and deferred to a later time.