Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 19:28, 13 November 2010 by (→Topic 1: We figure out OH development priorities for the next n weeks)
To have the first of hopefully many OpenHatch [Devel] team meetings.
Topic 0: Everyone says hi to one another
Topic 1: We figure out OH development priorities for the next n weeks
- Continue fixing the profile importer / converting to Twisted
- Make the bug importer Twisted-y after that?
- Better documentation? (Where? What?)
- Hudson is undocumented
- Graphical documentation - "How OH basically works (techwise)"
- Hudson is broken post-Gitorious move! Someone should fix it maybe.
- "Someone" being Asheesh, since no one else is authorized :P
- If other people *are* going to be able to use Hudson, it should probably have more descriptive descriptions of its tests
- They should freaking stop being hidden and beta already -- what needs to happen to make that happen?
- Copy https://wiki.mozilla.org/Education/Learning/ModifyBrowser and make a "mission"-type wiki page for HOWTO hack on OpenHatch