linode.openhatch.orgis the main OpenHatch box, which runs the website.
- Nagios is running on
linode2.openhatch.org. This is also the machine where OpenHatch runs Hudson.
- There is a
linode2. We use ssh keys for login. To get ssh access to
linode2, paulproteus will need a public ssh key from you. After he's granted ssh access, you should be able to
- Nagios notifications go to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Anyone can subscribe to this list.
Viewing the web interface, and handling the daemon:
~/nagios/secrets/contains the mailman and Nagios web interface passwords.
- View the Nagios web interface at
- To restart the Nagios daemon, run
sudo /etc/init.d/nagios3 restart
- Send Nagios notifications to IRC (
- Make the Nagios web interface world-viewable.
- Currently, only paulproteus has access to
linode, so only he can do things like reboot the machine. We're still working out an access model that makes sense.
- Version the monitoring configurations.