Jump to navigation Jump to search
linode.openhatch.orgis the main OpenHatch box, which runs the website.
- Nagios is running on
linode2.openhatch.org. This is also the machine where OpenHatch runs Hudson.
- There is a
linode2. We use ssh keys for login. To get ssh access to
linode2, paulproteus will need a public ssh key from you. After he's granted ssh access, you should be able to
- Nagios notifications go to
email@example.com. Anyone can subscribe to this list.
Viewing the web interface, and handling the daemon:
~/nagios/secrets/contains the mailman and Nagios web interface passwords.
- View the Nagios web interface at
- To restart the Nagios daemon, run
sudo /etc/init.d/nagios3 restart
In case of emergency:
- See Emergency operations for the openhatch server. People with ssh keys set up for the Linode Shell (Lish) can reboot the box and have other limited emergency capabilities.
- Send Nagios notifications to IRC (
- Make the Nagios web interface world-viewable.
- Version the monitoring configurations.
- Send SMS alerts to people who want them.
- Add historical trending (Munin)?