O'Reilly Introduction to Python/Section 13
Goal #1: review the flashcard quizzer
(Estimated completion time: 5 - 10 minutes)
Download the flashcard quizzer and quiz files demoed in the video:
- Open the flashcard quizzer in your text editor.
- Read through the script. Think about these questions:
- Why do we use the sys module?
- What happens if you don't supply a flashcard file as a command line argument?
- What is the variable f?
- What is the purpose of the break keyword?
- Think about one way that you could extend the script to make it more useful. How would you make that change in code?