Revision as of 22:13, 3 June 2013 by (Created page with "== Goals == Between June 1 2013 and Dec 1 2013: * At least 3 intro / diversity events get run after consultation with the fellow in each of the first and second half of the ...")
Between June 1 2013 and Dec 1 2013:
- At least 3 intro / diversity events get run after consultation with the fellow in each of the first and second half of the fellowship
- At least 3 user groups improve their speaker diversity in the first half of the fellowship and at least 5 user groups improve their speaker diversity in the second half of the fellowship
Within the first month:
- Will announce the project to the user-group-organizers mailing list.
- By Mon June 10.
- Write an outline for the informational index page that has info for user group organizers.
- If time this month, turn that into a high-clarity web page.
- Will probably try to get in person feedback from Michelle Rowley when I visit Portland for Open Source Bridge.
- Will publish the source to the website as a git repository on presumably Github, to accept pull requests and other feedback.
- Outline by June 17.
- Identify 20 Python user groups and get in touch with their organizers, presumably by email, indicating these goals of the meta-organizer fellowship, linking to the guide, and asking if they'd like to participate and/or chat about the guide.
- To help me do the contacting in batch, first I'll be making a spreadsheet or similar table of these groups, with estimates for their sizes.
- Initial contact by Wed June 26.