Open main menu
About OpenHatch wiki
Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
← Older edit
Revision as of 21:57, 19 June 2016
3,380 bytes added
5 years ago
so it doesn't get lost
Revision as of 09:44, 2 January 2011
(Public acceptance of evolution"., http://irywazi.20x.cc/167.html ÑÑÑÐ±Ð¾Ð»ÐºÑ ÐºÑÐ¿Ð¸ÑÑ quaresma, http://yhacu.x50.cc/666.html skachat klyuch besplatno kasperskii, http://yhacu.x50.cc/108.html)
← Older edit
Latest revision as of 21:57, 19 June 2016
so it doesn't get lost)
(220 intermediate revisions by 17 users not shown)
Public acceptance of evolution"., http://irywazi.20x.cc/167.html ÑÑÑÐ±Ð¾Ð»ÐºÑ ÐºÑÐ¿Ð¸ÑÑ quaresma, http://yhacu.x50.cc/666.html skachat klyuch besplatno kasperskii, http://yhacu.x50.cc/108.html antivirus skachat,
This is a place to share notes about OpenHatch.
Wondering what OpenHatch is? Check out the <span class="plainlinks">[http://openhatch.org/ main site]</span>, the [http://openhatch.readthedocs.org/en/latest/getting_started/project_overview.html project overview], or ask us directly on #openhatch IRC channel on Freenode. You might also want to subscribe to our <span class="plainlinks">[http://lists.openhatch.org/mailman/listinfo/devel mailing list]</span> or [http://campuscultr.com/events.php Events List].
We're re-organizing! Pardon the mess.
== Contribute ==
Want to get involved with OpenHatch? The easiest and best way to do that is to [http://openhatch.readthedocs.org/en/latest/community/contact.html join us on IRC]. We have two regular monthly meetings - a release meeting, and an "IRC office hour" - which you can get informed about by joining the [http://lists.openhatch.org/mailman/listinfo/devel mailing list]. Or you can just come by! There's almost always someone around.
You can also browse our [https://github.com/openhatch/ source code] and our [http://openhatch.readthedocs.org/en/latest/ documentation].
===== Specific ways you can get involved =====
* Work on one of the issues in our [http://openhatch.org/bugs/ issue tracker].
* Work on a hand-picked [[First_Tasks | first task]] from one of our affiliated projects.
* Do you contribute to or maintain an open source project? Make it an [[OpenHatch_affiliated_projects | affiliated project]].
* Add to our [https://openhatch.org/missions/ training missions] (ie tutorials):
** [http://openhatch.readthedocs.org/en/latest/tutorials/writing_missions.html?highlight=missions Steps for writing & adding a mission.]
** [[Mission_suggestions | Ideas for missions]].
** Or fix [http://openhatch.org/bugs/issue?%40columns=id%2Cactivity%2Ctitle%2Ccreator%2Cassignedto%2Cstatus%2Cmilestone&%40sort=activity&%40group=priority&%40search_text=mission&submit=Search bugs in existent missions].
* Add information to these in-progress wiki pages:
** [[Open Science Projects and Organizations]]
** [[Oss_projects_by_domain | scientific open source projects by domain]]
** [[Books on Open Source]]
** [[Open Science for Undergrads]]
== OpenHatch events ==
* [[Open_Source_Comes_to_Campus | Open Source Comes to Campus]] is a series of weekend workshops at colleges to teach students how to get involved in open source software.
* [[Python Workshops|Python and data science workshops]]
* [[Events | Other events]]
== Releases ==
== Documentation ==
== More OpenHatch guides and materials ==
* [[Django for Designers]]
* [[Git_Basics | Git Basics]]
* [[Abandonware | How to Resurrect an Abandoned Project]]
* [[Getting Involved pages]]
== Useful documentation/information that has yet to find a proper home==
[https://github.com/openhatch/oh-mainline/blob/master/mysite/static/css/blog-style.css To edit the main openhatch website's css, go here.]
[[OpenHatch Mailing Lists]]
Pages to sort:
* [[GSoC | Google Summer of Code]]
* We use [[PiratePads]] to do collective editing.
* [[Case studies]] of how people got involved in open source projects
* [[Mission suggestions]]
* [[Student immersion]]
* [[Getting the word out]]
* [[Big picture (Feb 2011)]] (historical)
* [[Build it]]
* [[Thinking about missions]] (historical)
* [[Choosing a forum]]
* [[Python user groups 2013]]
* [[Press mentions]]
== Pages that are inactive ==
You can find archived pages in [[:Category:Archived]].
Retrieved from "