Meetings/weekly/2011-05-07: Difference between revisions

no edit summary
imported>Paulhomebus
(Created page with '{{Meeting}} NOTE: If you missed the meeting, use the piratepad link to add your info on what you are working on... [http://piratepad.net/openhatch-Meeting-2011-05-07 http://pir…')
 
imported>Paulhomebus
No edit summary
 
 
Remember: If you'd like to add things to the agenda of next weeks meeting, email: devel at lists dot openhatch dot org or drop by IRC #openhatch.
 
= #openhatch Meeting =
 
 
Meeting started by paulproteus at 20:02:34 UTC. The full logs are
available at
https://openhatch.org/meeting-irc-logs/weekly/2011-05-07.log.html .
 
 
 
== Meeting summary ==
 
* '''Say hi''' (paulproteus, 20:02:45)
** Hey there! (pythonian4000, 20:03:07)
** ''LINK:'' http://lists.openhatch.org/pipermail/devel/2011-May/001976.html has some sketches of my ideas there. (paulproteus, 20:06:12)
 
* '''What we've been working on (and what we want help on)''' (paulproteus, 20:09:15)
** I fixed a bug in Roundup's milestone pages where pagination links were wrong (only noticed thanks to palhmbs adding over a page's worth of issues to it ^_^ ) (pythonian4000, 20:09:57)
** I also finally culled the now-completely unused synchronous Google importer code. (pythonian4000, 20:10:32)
** I have been watching the wiki edits, and have found a few oddities that may need fixing on the http://openhatch.org/wiki/Bug_trackers page... (palhmbs, 20:11:26)
** A invalid project, and a screwed up heading on SeqAn (palhmbs, 20:11:45)
** see the wiki discussion page (palhmbs, 20:11:56)
** ''ACTION:'' pythonian4000 will add the special case support for the bug importers during this milestone, to finish off that saga. (pythonian4000, 20:12:15)
** I have an idea for a bash script that may hopefully reduce the issues we have with getting customs_twist running... (pythonian4000, 20:14:47)
** Basically, it will launch customs_twist only once at a time based on some pid file, to prevent concurrency issues. (pythonian4000, 20:15:32)
** ''LINK:'' http://openhatch.org/wiki/Bug_trackers/requested is the thing to edit (paulproteus, 20:15:36)
** And then it can be run both hourly and by paulproteus's awesome inotify [sic] script. (pythonian4000, 20:16:27)
** ''ACTION:'' palhmbs - fixes the bad wiki Bug Trackers (palhmbs, 20:17:13)
** ''ACTION:'' palhmbs will add a test to the new git mission for git config email address validation (palhmbs, 20:29:18)
** ''ACTION:'' palhmbs will try to finish the other git mission problems - including iss 412, 417 (palhmbs, 20:33:59)
 
* '''Planning this month's work''' (paulproteus, 20:34:43)
** ''LINK:'' http://lists.openhatch.org/pipermail/devel/2011-May/001972.html (paulproteus, 20:35:28)
** ''LINK:'' http://openetherpad.org/may-release-priorities (paulproteus, 20:39:37)
** palhmbs has fixed the issues he saw on the wiki Bug_Tracker page (palhmbs, 20:44:07)
 
* '''What we'll do this week''' (paulproteus, 21:19:32)
** Those note are at the top of http://openetherpad.org/may-release-priorities , plus the #action things we have said already (paulproteus, 21:19:47)
** paulproteus will work soon on the "Add a bug tracker for us to crawl" UI from the web (paulproteus, 21:19:59)
** it will be kind of a mess, and then he will request feedback and we'll see how to clean it up. (paulproteus, 21:20:13)
 
 
 
Meeting ended at 21:20:43 UTC.
 
 
 
== Action items ==
 
* pythonian4000 will add the special case support for the bug importers during this milestone, to finish off that saga.
* palhmbs - fixes the bad wiki Bug Trackers
* palhmbs will add a test to the new git mission for git config email address validation
* palhmbs will try to finish the other git mission problems - including iss 412, 417
 
 
 
== Action items, by person ==
 
* palhmbs
** palhmbs - fixes the bad wiki Bug Trackers
** palhmbs will add a test to the new git mission for git config email address validation
** palhmbs will try to finish the other git mission problems - including iss 412, 417
* pythonian4000
** pythonian4000 will add the special case support for the bug importers during this milestone, to finish off that saga.
 
 
 
== People present (lines said) ==
 
* paulproteus (93)
* palhmbs (56)
* pythonian4000 (18)
* sufjan (9)
* openhatch_hudson (1)
* MightyJoe (1)
 
 
 
Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4 (http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot)
Anonymous user