< Static site hosting
Revision as of 23:21, 24 May 2013 by
- Fork a repository of a previous site
- Customize repository name
- Customize contents
- Push back to github
- Ask Asheesh to create the Nearly Free Speech.net site.
- Hopefully this will have better instructions eventually
- Log into linode and create a new CNAME record
- Go to DNS manager and click 'Create new CNAME record'
- Alias <campusname>.openhatch.org to oh<campusname>.nfshost.com
- Also alias www.<campusname> to <campusname>
- SSH into linode
- edit and run ./update_and_push