We'll need additional setup here.
* Practice using lists
* Practice using dictionaries.
* Get experience with regular expressions.
==Skills & Exercises==
====File & Strings Exercise====
=====Using the word "love"=====
* We will use the play <b> Romeo and Juliet </b>
Make a python program, call it <code> RomeoJuliet.py</code> save it under the same directory as where you've saved the Shakespearean texts.
2. In your program, open the file "Romeo and Juliet.txt" (The text file need to be saved in the same directory as your python program to be able to use local file name)
3. Check to see that the file was opened properly
4. Now create a variable that represents the string "love", for example:
>>> lv_counter = 0;
6.Use a for loop (or while loop, if you like) to read through the lines of the file. While you are reading each line, count the number of lines that contains the word "love"
7. Does Shakespeare use a lot of love in his plays? How about other synonyms of "love"?