== Friday ==
* Buy power strips and/or extension cords▼
** Visit the space to find out what we need▼
* Make sure the schedule on the wiki is final
* Make a PDF version of it
** on colored paper, if possible
** Combine that schedule with a one-pager about the importance (and definition) of software freedom.
** When making that, look at "Preparing for the day" at http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/StartGuide
* Check that my laptop can join the wifi
** If not, escalate quickly
* Find out ''who'' will unlock the door at 9am
* Find out Deb's story for drink tickets
* Ask for Ignite PPTs (or similar) from people
* Create auto-progression slide deck
* Buy power strips and/or extension cords
** Visit the space to find out what we need
* Burn 30ish Ubuntu CDs
* Does VGA at the venue work?
* Whose laptop are we going to project the Ignite talks from?
* Burn something for Mac OS
** http://www.appleusers.org/dotm/september-dotm-free-and-open-source-software-for-mac-os-x/ ? I asked for an FTP login
** http://www.freesmug.org/fscd probably good, has a source disc, which is key
* Find a tall stool for dpic so he can sit while talking