Jump to content
Pages for logged out editors
Not logged in
Wiki front page
The OpenHatch blog
Get shortened URL
Software Freedom Day 2011 Boston/Checklist: Difference between revisions
← Older edit
Software Freedom Day 2011 Boston/Checklist
Revision as of 08:09, 18 August 2013
893 bytes added
9 years ago
Revision as of 21:43, 16 September 2011
No edit summary
← Older edit
Latest revision as of 08:09, 18 August 2013
(7 intermediate revisions by 4 users not shown)
= Saturday =
== Asheesh ==
Before leaving home, bring:
* Power strip
* Laptop, laptop power cable
* Cell phone, cell charger
* Digital camera, with working SD card
* Box of Windows-oriented DVDs, and Ubuntu CDs, and Mac-oriented DVDs
At 9 AM, get to venue.
While there, ask http://www.theupsstorelocal.com/0681/ about:
* Printing welcome sheet, x100 [http://rose.makesad.us/~paulproteus/tmp/sfd-overview.pdf]
* Printing drink tickets
At 9:30 AM, configure mizmo's laptop to do VGA out.
At 10 AM, start getting Ignite talkers to find me and give me slides. Configure freedeb's laptop to do VGA out.
At 10:30 AM, introduce the event (BRIEFLY) and freedeb and mizmo.
At 11 AM, introduce Ignite format.
= Old stuff =
== Venue ==
*** Make lunch 15 min longer
*** Make Show&Tell 15 min longer. Ta-da!
== Web ==
* Adjust http://libreplanet.org/wiki/Boston_Software_Freedom_Day to refer to this year's
== Printed materials ==
* Create auto-progression slide deck
* Burn 30ish Ubuntu CDs
** if ( paultag.canFind(key) ) paultag can bring a USB key w/Ubuntwo
* Burn (baby, burn!)
* Does VGA at the venue work?
Retrieved from "