If you've signed OpenHatch up for a table at a conference, it's your responsibility to take care of the following items (or find someone else to take care of them).
Staffing the Booth
It's important that, if we have a booth, we have people at said booth for a significant chunk of time. We should probably aim to have someone at the booth 50% of the time or more. Having multiple people at the booth at once is more fun for people staffing the booth. Before committing us to a booth, it's worth checking your own schedule and with others whether we'll be able to reach 50%.
Things to Bring - The Basics
- OpenHatch stickers
- OpenHatch Open Source Comes to Campus postcards/flyers
- OpenHatch-branded tablecloth
- Bowl of candy
- notebook and pen so people can leave us notes when we're not there
Things to Bring - Optional
- pictures from Open Source Comes to Campus to make the table look nicer
- t-shirts, if we have them
- Open Source scavenger hunt activity
- spare laptop so people can sign up for things at our booth