Maintain an open source project and suffering from burnout? This page lists some resources for you.
#fossburnout on freenode which can be joined via the web client.
Words of Advice
Be forthright and honest
- If you do not have the time or interest to maintain your project, update your README and CONTRIBUTING files to make that clear
- It's okay to reply to issues and pull requests to note that you have no intention to review them anytime soon
- If you are not interested in implementing a nice-to-have feature but you would merge pull requests for well-formed solutions, say so
Ask for help
- If you need community help maintaining your project, update your README, CONTRIBUTING file, and website to note this in big bold letters
- Good places to note your lacking maintenance status: mailing list, IRC channel, blog, Twitter
- Clarify your personal incentives and motivations to your users, but try to remain courteous
- If you need to, start from canned messages when responding to entitled users so you are not tempted to say something rude