This is a page about improving or modifying OpenHatch.
We call that "Hacking OpenHatch," and there is a whole category of pages about that.
What is inside.openhatch.org?
It's a website information and data on how the main OpenHatch site works.
Go visit http://inside.openhatch.org/ and see.
(If you're still confused, come to IRC and ask us questions.)
How do I view the entire source of inside.openhatch.org?
The inside website is really just a few static pages. We keep them in a git repository.
You can find the git repository in Gitorious:
- Git repository: http://gitorious.org/inside-openhatch/inside-openhatch
How do I submit contributions?
If you want to change the inside.openhatch.org project, do this:
- Clone the git repository for inside.openhatch.org
- Create some changes on your own computer
- Create files using "git format-patch origin/master"
- File a bug, and attach those patch files.
How are the git repository and the website linked?
Every five minutes, the inside.openhatch.org account wakes up and checks for new data on Gitorious. If there is something new, it does a "git pull" and updates itself.