Meetings/openhatch/2011-06-11

From OpenHatch wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

This is a minutes page from one of our OpenHatch meetings.

You can find a list of all our meetings here.

#openhatch Meeting[edit]

Meeting started by aldeka at 20:03:21 UTC. The full logs are available at https://openhatch.org/meeting-irc-logs/openhatch/2011-06-11.log.html .


Meeting summary[edit]

  • Say hi (paulprot1us, 20:04:25)
  • What everyone is working on and might need help with.. (palhmbs, 20:11:19)
    • ACTION: paulproteus will race toward making Puppet scripts that can redeploy the main OpenHatch server, so that Jack can have that to move from. (paulproteus, 20:38:35)
  • Plan Release Goals for this week and th eJune Milestone! (palhmbs, 20:42:59)
    • LINK: http://openetherpad.org/june-goals (paulproteus, 20:43:56)
    • ACTION: paulproteus will email the nice person at LGM who works on AdaptableGimp to see if he wants to provide some mockups for /search/ (paulproteus, 21:03:07)


Meeting ended at 21:13:44 UTC.


Action items[edit]

  • paulproteus will race toward making Puppet scripts that can redeploy the main OpenHatch server, so that Jack can have that to move from.
  • paulproteus will email the nice person at LGM who works on AdaptableGimp to see if he wants to provide some mockups for /search/


Action items, by person[edit]

  • paulproteus
    • paulproteus will race toward making Puppet scripts that can redeploy the main OpenHatch server, so that Jack can have that to move from.
    • paulproteus will email the nice person at LGM who works on AdaptableGimp to see if he wants to provide some mockups for /search/


People present (lines said)[edit]

  • palhmbs (91)
  • paulproteus (78)
  • aldeka (33)
  • timewasted (23)
  • sufjan (14)
  • paulprot1us (9)
  • willkg (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4 (http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot)