Meetings/weekly/2011-03-26

From OpenHatch wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

This is a minutes page from one of our OpenHatch meetings.

You can find a list of all our meetings here.

#openhatch: weekly[edit]

Meeting started by paulproteus at 20:01:02 UTC. The full logs are available at https://openhatch.org/meeting-irc-logs/weekly/2011-03-26.log.html .


Meeting summary[edit]

  • say hi (paulproteus, 20:01:35)
  • What we each plan to do this week (paulproteus, 21:29:53)
    • ACTION: paulproteus will get in touch with vivek and zathras. (paulproteus, 21:30:01)
    • ACTION: paulproteus will work on fixing the map. (paulproteus, 21:30:14)
    • ACTION: aldeka will finish tweaking the front page styling (aldeka, 21:30:31)
    • ACTION: paulproteus will email Devel and ask for more help, and explain the 10 day delay. (paulproteus, 21:30:33)
    • ACTION: paulproteus will look at the milestone and kick out any bugs that aren't assigned to someone, and then add things in that are more relevant to our monthly focus. (paulproteus, 21:31:23)
    • ACTION: palhmbs will contact pnoble (palhmbs, 21:34:18)


Meeting ended at 21:34:31 UTC.


Action items[edit]

  • paulproteus will get in touch with vivek and zathras.
  • paulproteus will work on fixing the map.
  • aldeka will finish tweaking the front page styling
  • paulproteus will email Devel and ask for more help, and explain the 10 day delay.
  • paulproteus will look at the milestone and kick out any bugs that aren't assigned to someone, and then add things in that are more relevant to our monthly focus.
  • palhmbs will contact pnoble


Action items, by person[edit]

  • aldeka
    • aldeka will finish tweaking the front page styling
  • palhmbs
    • palhmbs will contact pnoble
  • paulproteus
    • paulproteus will get in touch with vivek and zathras.
    • paulproteus will work on fixing the map.
    • paulproteus will email Devel and ask for more help, and explain the 10 day delay.
    • paulproteus will look at the milestone and kick out any bugs that aren't assigned to someone, and then add things in that are more relevant to our monthly focus.


People present (lines said)[edit]

  • paulproteus (176)
  • pythonian4000 (52)
  • sufjan (32)
  • palhmbs (29)
  • aldeka (20)
  • krzysztof (6)
  • jesstess (5)
  • Mightyjoe (3)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4 (http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot)