Meetings/weekly/2011-04-02

From OpenHatch wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

This is a minutes page from one of our OpenHatch meetings.

You can find a list of all our meetings here.

#openhatch Meeting[edit]

Meeting started by pythonian4000 at 20:01:36 UTC. The full logs are available at https://openhatch.org/meeting-irc-logs/weekly/2011-04-02.log.html .


Meeting summary[edit]

  • Say hello (paulproteus, 20:01:51)
    • Hello everyone! (pythonian4000, 20:02:03)
  • What we've been working on, and what we're stuck on (paulproteus, 20:07:10)
    • aldeka: Currently trying to add a border to the dang front page tabs. It is not going as well as I would like. :P (pythonian4000, 20:09:04)
    • palhmbs: Stuck on issue 343 Create a settings.py option that controls robots availability & issue 345 Add debug_toolbar to buildout needs review o/ -- :D (palhmbs, 20:10:09)
    • http://openhatch.org/bugs/issue337 is part of a larger conversation about which content should live where. (paulproteus, 20:19:16)
    • palhmbs now is an admin on the blog; please be nice with your power! (paulproteus, 20:25:39)
    • Thanks paulproteus from the bottom of his heart for the opportunity to prove that the trust given is well used and not abused. (palhmbs, 20:26:40)
    • useful [probably] link for getting started hacking wikimedia styles: http://collaborate.extension.org/wiki/MediaWiki_Theme_Development (JasonWoof, 20:30:43)
    • I've been working on a couple of things: (pythonian4000, 20:32:01)
    • 1) Making the milestone urls much, much nicer. (pythonian4000, 20:32:15)
    • 2) Learning about Twisted so I can anynch-ify the bug importer. (pythonian4000, 20:32:41)
    • ACTION: paulproteus will disable the people map on /people/ and spend time on the bug tracker adding UI. (pythonian4000, 20:50:26)
  • Plans for this release (paulproteus, 20:50:43)
    • LINK: https://openhatch.org/bugs/issue?status=-1,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10&@sort=-activity&@search_text=&@columns=id,activity,title,creator,assignedto,status&@dispname=Milestone%200.11.03&@group=priority&milestone=0.11.03&@filter=status,milestone&@pagesize=50&@startwith=0 -- anything we want to add or subtrace? (paulproteus, 20:50:56)
    • ACTION: palhmbs will be adding robots_no_follow into deployment_settings.py - and figuring out how to check for that in decorators.py (pythonian4000, 20:54:49)
    • paulproteus says, Next milestone I also want to do a way better job of having good things for newcomers to work on. (paulproteus, 20:55:01)
    • ACTION: pythonian4000 will finish the milestone URL simplification, and get at least one bug importer twisted into asyncification. (pythonian4000, 20:57:28)
    • ACTION: paulproteus will work on https://openhatch.org/bugs/issue338 quite shortly (paulproteus, 20:58:18)
    • ACTION: paulproteus will try to ship a reasonably usable version of the online bug tracker editor, starting from pythonian4000's work, by the end of the week. (paulproteus, 20:58:44)
    • ACTION: palhmbs will add a comment about Django 1.1.2 / South 0.7.x dependency problems to README.mkd (palhmbs, 20:59:15)
    • FWIR Trac is partly implemented, and just disabled in the frontend. (pythonian4000, 20:59:23)
    • Google works fine, and Bugzilla needs some thought (works for VERY simple cases, but nearly all Bugzilla instances are not in this category...) (pythonian4000, 21:00:15)
    • Also, currently all changes (I believe) are logged in Reversion revisions, but there is no web interface yet for displaying them, or undoing etc. revisions. (pythonian4000, 21:00:54)
    • ACTION: palhmbs Add info that's on source-code-etc on blog to the wiki at Category:Hacking_OpenHatch then pull source-code-etc from wordpress and fix the links (palhmbs, 21:02:59)


Meeting ended at 21:07:17 UTC.


Action items[edit]

  • paulproteus will disable the people map on /people/ and spend time on the bug tracker adding UI.
  • palhmbs will be adding robots_no_follow into deployment_settings.py - and figuring out how to check for that in decorators.py
  • pythonian4000 will finish the milestone URL simplification, and get at least one bug importer twisted into asyncification.
  • paulproteus will work on https://openhatch.org/bugs/issue338 quite shortly
  • paulproteus will try to ship a reasonably usable version of the online bug tracker editor, starting from pythonian4000's work, by the end of the week.
  • palhmbs will add a comment about Django 1.1.2 / South 0.7.x dependency problems to README.mkd
  • palhmbs Add info that's on source-code-etc on blog to the wiki at Category:Hacking_OpenHatch then pull source-code-etc from wordpress and fix the links


Action items, by person[edit]

  • palhmbs
    • palhmbs will be adding robots_no_follow into deployment_settings.py - and figuring out how to check for that in decorators.py
    • palhmbs will add a comment about Django 1.1.2 / South 0.7.x dependency problems to README.mkd
    • palhmbs Add info that's on source-code-etc on blog to the wiki at Category:Hacking_OpenHatch then pull source-code-etc from wordpress and fix the links
  • paulproteus
    • paulproteus will disable the people map on /people/ and spend time on the bug tracker adding UI.
    • paulproteus will work on https://openhatch.org/bugs/issue338 quite shortly
    • paulproteus will try to ship a reasonably usable version of the online bug tracker editor, starting from pythonian4000's work, by the end of the week.
  • pythonian4000
    • pythonian4000 will finish the milestone URL simplification, and get at least one bug importer twisted into asyncification.
    • paulproteus will try to ship a reasonably usable version of the online bug tracker editor, starting from pythonian4000's work, by the end of the week.


People present (lines said)[edit]

  • paulproteus (143)
  • palhmbs (65)
  • pythonian4000 (55)
  • aldeka (45)
  • sufjan (16)
  • JasonWoof (8)
  • freedeb (2)
  • Nightrose (1)
  • akk (1)
  • greg-g (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4 (http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot)