Meetings/weekly/2011-04-09

From OpenHatch wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

This is a minutes page from one of our OpenHatch meetings.

You can find a list of all our meetings here.

#openhatch Meeting[edit]

Meeting started by paulproteus at 20:01:05 UTC. The full logs are available at https://openhatch.org/meeting-irc-logs/weekly/2011-04-09.log.html .


Meeting summary[edit]

  • Say hi (5ish min) (paulproteus, 20:01:51)
    • Hi all! (pythonian4000, 20:03:25)
  • What we hope to get done in the next week (paulproteus, 21:00:50)
    • ACTION: pythonian4000 will be working on getting the Trac importer asynchronous. (pythonian4000, 21:05:21)
    • ACTION: paulproteus will send an email out to the list shortly about giving more people access, and by this week we'll implement a plan where more people have root-level access to the main server. (paulproteus, 21:06:37)
    • ACTION: palhmbs will tidy up the blog and remove irrelevant pages (palhmbs, 21:10:11)
    • ACTION: palhmbs will fix django 1.2.5 dependency problem - and make sure all tests pass (palhmbs, 21:10:46)
    • ACTION: palhmbs will look into the login page changes and submit a mockup for consideration (palhmbs, 21:11:29)
    • jmaister is looking at the UI for /customs/ and I hope that he can come up with a sensible UI within the week (though he didn't commit to it) (paulproteus, 21:11:34)
    • jmaister is also looking into skinning the wiki (jmaister, 21:12:14)


Meeting ended at 21:16:39 UTC.


Action items[edit]

  • pythonian4000 will be working on getting the Trac importer asynchronous.
  • paulproteus will send an email out to the list shortly about giving more people access, and by this week we'll implement a plan where more people have root-level access to the main server.
  • palhmbs will tidy up the blog and remove irrelevant pages
  • palhmbs will fix django 1.2.5 dependency problem - and make sure all tests pass
  • palhmbs will look into the login page changes and submit a mockup for consideration


Action items, by person[edit]

  • palhmbs
    • palhmbs will tidy up the blog and remove irrelevant pages
    • palhmbs will fix django 1.2.5 dependency problem - and make sure all tests pass
    • palhmbs will look into the login page changes and submit a mockup for consideration
  • paulproteus
    • paulproteus will send an email out to the list shortly about giving more people access, and by this week we'll implement a plan where more people have root-level access to the main server.
  • pythonian4000
    • pythonian4000 will be working on getting the Trac importer asynchronous.


People present (lines said)[edit]

  • paulproteus (128)
  • pythonian4000 (45)
  • palhmbs (36)
  • jmaister (26)
  • sufjan (23)
  • aldeka (11)
  • foxfirefey (7)
  • pnoble (4)
  • TravisB (2)
  • jesstess (0)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4 (http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot)