Meetings/weekly/2011-04-16

From OpenHatch wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

This is a minutes page from one of our OpenHatch meetings.

You can find a list of all our meetings here.

#openhatch Meeting[edit]

Meeting started by paulproteus at 20:01:29 UTC. The full logs are available at https://openhatch.org/meeting-irc-logs/weekly/2011-04-16.log.html .


Meeting summary[edit]

  • Say hi (5 min) (paulproteus, 20:01:37)
    • Hello all! (pythonian4000, 20:01:48)
  • What we're working on + what we want help with (paulproteus, 20:09:21)
    • ACTION: paulproteus will make nightly backups of the linodes happen, or at least file a bug. (paulproteus, 20:13:04)
    • LINK: https://openhatch.org/bugs/issue383 -- would love thoughts about this too (paulproteus, 20:13:20)
    • LINK: http://osuosl.org/services/hosting (pythonian4000, 20:14:50)
    • I have been continuing work on the asynchronous bug importer. (pythonian4000, 20:23:57)
    • Asheesh will think more about the outreach team (and welcomes further comments on the ticket) (paulproteus, 20:25:38)
  • What we each hope to work on this week (paulproteus, 21:21:16)
    • ACTION: paulproteus hopes to fix the TwillTests-based parts of the test suite, so Hudson can be satisfied again. (pythonian4000, 21:22:30)
    • ACTION: paulproteus will write up a short-ish document with what people have to agree to, to get shell access, then invite a few people to get shell access to the deployment. (paulproteus, 21:23:02)
    • ACTION: paulproteus will also create a monitoring-private list, and make sure stack traces get sent there. (paulproteus, 21:23:18)
    • ACTION: paulproteus will fix the "wiki edits require a captcha filled out for every edit, even when logged in" problem (paulproteus, 21:23:41)
    • ACTION: pythonian4000 will add a ForeignKey to Project pointing at the tracker that imports bugs for it... maybe. At least, it will be discussed. (pythonian4000, 21:24:29)
    • ACTION: paulproteus is going to go through the bugs in the bug tracker and make them contain better information for how to close them. (paulproteus, 21:28:20)
    • ACTION: palhmbs will create a cookie for the tabs on the frontpage, so that it remembers which page you are on when it's reloaded. (palhmbs, 21:28:42)
    • ACTION: palhmbs will finish moving pages off the blog to the wiki (palhmbs, 21:29:23)


Meeting ended at 21:31:30 UTC.


Action items[edit]

  • paulproteus will make nightly backups of the linodes happen, or at least file a bug.
  • palhmbs writes up issue for a new git mission for Terminal Skills
  • pythonian4000 will send the email to the OSL guys.
  • pythonian4000 will keep hacking away at the async code.
  • paulproteus hopes to fix the TwillTests-based parts of the test suite, so Hudson can be satisfied again.
  • paulproteus will write up a short-ish document with what people have to agree to, to get shell access, then invite a few people to get shell access to the deployment.
  • paulproteus will also create a monitoring-private list, and make sure stack traces get sent there.
  • paulproteus will fix the "wiki edits require a captcha filled out for every edit, even when logged in" problem
  • pythonian4000 will add a ForeignKey to Project pointing at the tracker that imports bugs for it... maybe. At least, it will be discussed.
  • paulproteus is going to go through the bugs in the bug tracker and make them contain better information for how to close them.
  • palhmbs will create a cookie for the tabs on the frontpage, so that it remembers which page you are on when it's reloaded.
  • palhmbs will finish moving pages off the blog to the wiki


Action items, by person[edit]

  • palhmbs
    • palhmbs writes up issue for a new git mission for Terminal Skills
    • palhmbs will create a cookie for the tabs on the frontpage, so that it remembers which page you are on when it's reloaded.
    • palhmbs will finish moving pages off the blog to the wiki
  • paulproteus
    • paulproteus will make nightly backups of the linodes happen, or at least file a bug.
    • paulproteus hopes to fix the TwillTests-based parts of the test suite, so Hudson can be satisfied again.
    • paulproteus will write up a short-ish document with what people have to agree to, to get shell access, then invite a few people to get shell access to the deployment.
    • paulproteus will also create a monitoring-private list, and make sure stack traces get sent there.
    • paulproteus will fix the "wiki edits require a captcha filled out for every edit, even when logged in" problem
    • paulproteus is going to go through the bugs in the bug tracker and make them contain better information for how to close them.
  • pythonian4000
    • pythonian4000 will send the email to the OSL guys.
    • pythonian4000 will keep hacking away at the async code.
    • pythonian4000 will add a ForeignKey to Project pointing at the tracker that imports bugs for it... maybe. At least, it will be discussed.


People present (lines said)[edit]

  • paulproteus (166)
  • pythonian4000 (85)
  • palhmbs (48)
  • sufjan (29)
  • aldeka (22)
  • nacarino (10)
  • TravisB (9)
  • jledbetter (6)
  • JasonWoof (3)
  • akk (2)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4 (http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot)