Meetings/weekly/2011-04-23

From OpenHatch wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

This is a minutes page from one of our OpenHatch meetings.

You can find a list of all our meetings here.

#openhatch Meeting[edit]

Meeting started by paulproteus at 20:00:46 UTC. The full logs are available at https://openhatch.org/meeting-irc-logs/weekly/2011-04-23.log.html .


Meeting summary[edit]

  • Say hello (5 min) (paulproteus, 20:01:02)
    • Hi all! (pythonian4000, 20:01:43)
  • What are working on, and what do we want help with? (paulproteus, 20:05:55)
    • LINK: https://openhatch.org/wiki/About_OpenHatch is empty (paulproteus, 20:30:59)
    • LINK: https://openhatch.org/wiki/About_OpenHatch now works (paulproteus, 20:31:29)
    • ACTION: paulproteus will, post-meeting, change /about/ on the main site to redirect to the new wiki page (paulproteus, 20:33:58)
    • ACTION: paulproteus will, post-meeting, delete the about "Page" from WordPress and make /blog/about/ redirect to the wiki also (paulproteus, 20:34:42)
    • ACTION: paulproteus will remove source-code-etc from the blog, and configure Apache to redirect viewers to the new wiki page (paulproteus, 20:37:03)
    • ACTION: palhmbs will review and fix the git mission (palhmbs, 20:39:46)
  • Milestone planning (paulproteus, 20:41:49)
    • ACTION: paulproteus will ask jmaister if he can come back and finish designing the /customs/ UI with us (paulproteus, 20:47:32)
  • What we each hope to work on during this week (paulproteus, 20:56:05)
    • ACTION: paulproteus will work on creating an HTML mockup of http://openhatch.org/bugs/issue322 (paulproteus, 20:57:14)
    • ACTION: paulproteus will ask MightyJoe to look at http://openhatch.org/bugs/issue310 (paulproteus, 20:59:22)
    • ACTION: palhmbs has followed up with Vivek and Pnoble about the bugs they are hopefully fixing - If they don't reply, he'll be backup for those bugs for this milestone. (palhmbs, 21:04:35)


Meeting ended at 21:05:53 UTC.


Action items[edit]

  • paulproteus will, post-meeting, change /about/ on the main site to redirect to the new wiki page
  • paulproteus will, post-meeting, delete the about "Page" from WordPress and make /blog/about/ redirect to the wiki also
  • paulproteus will remove source-code-etc from the blog, and configure Apache to redirect viewers to the new wiki page
  • palhmbs will review and fix the git mission
  • paulproteus will ask jmaister if he can come back and finish designing the /customs/ UI with us
  • paulproteus will work on creating an HTML mockup of http://openhatch.org/bugs/issue322
  • paulproteus will ask MightyJoe to look at http://openhatch.org/bugs/issue310
  • palhmbs has followed up with Vivek and Pnoble about the bugs they are hopefully fixing - If they don't reply, he'll be backup for those bugs for this milestone.


Action items, by person[edit]

  • palhmbs
    • palhmbs will review and fix the git mission
    • palhmbs has followed up with Vivek and Pnoble about the bugs they are hopefully fixing - If they don't reply, he'll be backup for those bugs for this milestone.
  • paulproteus
    • paulproteus will, post-meeting, change /about/ on the main site to redirect to the new wiki page
    • paulproteus will, post-meeting, delete the about "Page" from WordPress and make /blog/about/ redirect to the wiki also
    • paulproteus will remove source-code-etc from the blog, and configure Apache to redirect viewers to the new wiki page
    • paulproteus will ask jmaister if he can come back and finish designing the /customs/ UI with us
    • paulproteus will work on creating an HTML mockup of http://openhatch.org/bugs/issue322
    • paulproteus will ask MightyJoe to look at http://openhatch.org/bugs/issue310


People present (lines said)[edit]

  • paulproteus (145)
  • palhmbs (39)
  • pythonian4000 (39)
  • jledbetter (25)
  • TravisB (14)
  • sufjan (4)
  • aldeka (2)
  • jesstess (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4 (http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot)