Meetings/weekly/2011-04-30

From OpenHatch wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

This is a minutes page from one of our OpenHatch meetings.

You can find a list of all our meetings here.


NOTE: If you missed the meeting, use the piratepad link to add your info on what you are working on...

http://piratepad.net/openhatch-Meeting-30-4-11 Piratepad-Meeting-30-4-11

Remember: If you'd like to add things to the agenda of next weeks meeting, email: devel at lists dot openhatch dot org or drop by IRC #openhatch.


#openhatch Meeting[edit]

Meeting started by paulproteus at 20:00:55 UTC. The full logs are available at https://openhatch.org/meeting-irc-logs/weekly/2011-04-30.log.html .


Meeting summary[edit]

  • Say hi! (paulproteus, 20:01:19)
    • Hi all! (pythonian4000, 20:01:33)
    • I am enthusiastic about an impending delivery of pizza. (paulproteus, 20:01:40)
    • I already delivered a pizza to my stomach ^_^ (pythonian4000, 20:02:03)
    • Hi. I don't remember doing info before so this is interesting. (jledbetter, 20:02:15)
    • hi :) first meeting for me :P (Lorthirk, 20:02:36)
    • suddenly has a craving for pizza. weird. (jledbetter, 20:05:49)
  • What we hope to get done in the next week (or, like, half-day) (paulproteus, 20:44:06)
    • ACTION: palhmbs will work on a login page mockup and linux bash mission to land for the 11.05 milestone. (palhmbs, 20:45:01)
    • ACTION: paulproteus aims to finish the bug tracker adding UI, as part of the project page editing. (paulproteus, 20:45:16)
    • ACTION: jledbetter will submit a new patch with most of suggestions in place for logged in user landing page (jledbetter, 20:46:11)
    • ACTION: lorthirk will try to close issue 240 (Lorthirk, 20:46:25)
    • ACTION: pythonian4000 will help paulproteus with advice for the bug importer UI (pythonian4000, 20:47:26)
    • ACTION: palhmbs will touch base with vivek and see how issue 310 is coming along. (palhmbs, 20:48:24)


Meeting ended at 20:56:28 UTC.


Action items[edit]

  • palhmbs will finish off the git mission.
  • palhmbs will work on a login page mockup and linux bash mission to land for the 11.05 milestone.
  • paulproteus aims to finish the bug tracker adding UI, as part of the project page editing.
  • jledbetter will submit a new patch with most of suggestions in place for logged in user landing page
  • lorthirk will try to close issue 240
  • pythonian4000 will help paulproteus with advice for the bug importer UI
  • palhmbs will touch base with vivek and see how issue 310 is coming along.


Action items, by person[edit]

  • jledbetter
    • jledbetter will submit a new patch with most of suggestions in place for logged in user landing page
  • Lorthirk
    • lorthirk will try to close issue 240
  • palhmbs
    • palhmbs will finish off the git mission.
    • palhmbs will work on a login page mockup and linux bash mission to land for the 11.05 milestone.
    • palhmbs will touch base with vivek and see how issue 310 is coming along.
  • paulproteus
    • paulproteus aims to finish the bug tracker adding UI, as part of the project page editing.
    • pythonian4000 will help paulproteus with advice for the bug importer UI
  • pythonian4000
    • pythonian4000 will help paulproteus with advice for the bug importer UI


People present (lines said)[edit]

  • paulproteus (106)
  • jledbetter (40)
  • pythonian4000 (30)
  • palhmbs (27)
  • freedeb (7)
  • Lorthirk (6)
  • sufjan (4)
  • jesstess (1)
  • aldeka (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4 (http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot)