Meetings/weekly/2011-05-07

From OpenHatch wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

This is a minutes page from one of our OpenHatch meetings.

You can find a list of all our meetings here.


NOTE: If you missed the meeting, use the piratepad link to add your info on what you are working on...

http://piratepad.net/openhatch-Meeting-2011-05-07 Piratepad-Meeting-2011-05-07

Remember: If you'd like to add things to the agenda of next weeks meeting, email: devel at lists dot openhatch dot org or drop by IRC #openhatch.

#openhatch Meeting[edit]

Meeting started by paulproteus at 20:02:34 UTC. The full logs are available at https://openhatch.org/meeting-irc-logs/weekly/2011-05-07.log.html .


Meeting summary[edit]

  • What we've been working on (and what we want help on) (paulproteus, 20:09:15)
    • I fixed a bug in Roundup's milestone pages where pagination links were wrong (only noticed thanks to palhmbs adding over a page's worth of issues to it ^_^ ) (pythonian4000, 20:09:57)
    • I also finally culled the now-completely unused synchronous Google importer code. (pythonian4000, 20:10:32)
    • I have been watching the wiki edits, and have found a few oddities that may need fixing on the http://openhatch.org/wiki/Bug_trackers page... (palhmbs, 20:11:26)
    • A invalid project, and a screwed up heading on SeqAn (palhmbs, 20:11:45)
    • see the wiki discussion page (palhmbs, 20:11:56)
    • ACTION: pythonian4000 will add the special case support for the bug importers during this milestone, to finish off that saga. (pythonian4000, 20:12:15)
    • I have an idea for a bash script that may hopefully reduce the issues we have with getting customs_twist running... (pythonian4000, 20:14:47)
    • Basically, it will launch customs_twist only once at a time based on some pid file, to prevent concurrency issues. (pythonian4000, 20:15:32)
    • LINK: http://openhatch.org/wiki/Bug_trackers/requested is the thing to edit (paulproteus, 20:15:36)
    • And then it can be run both hourly and by paulproteus's awesome inotify [sic] script. (pythonian4000, 20:16:27)
    • ACTION: palhmbs - fixes the bad wiki Bug Trackers (palhmbs, 20:17:13)
    • ACTION: palhmbs will add a test to the new git mission for git config email address validation (palhmbs, 20:29:18)
    • ACTION: palhmbs will try to finish the other git mission problems - including iss 412, 417 (palhmbs, 20:33:59)
  • What we'll do this week (paulproteus, 21:19:32)
    • Those note are at the top of http://openetherpad.org/may-release-priorities , plus the #action things we have said already (paulproteus, 21:19:47)
    • paulproteus will work soon on the "Add a bug tracker for us to crawl" UI from the web (paulproteus, 21:19:59)
    • it will be kind of a mess, and then he will request feedback and we'll see how to clean it up. (paulproteus, 21:20:13)


Meeting ended at 21:20:43 UTC.


Action items[edit]

  • pythonian4000 will add the special case support for the bug importers during this milestone, to finish off that saga.
  • palhmbs - fixes the bad wiki Bug Trackers
  • palhmbs will add a test to the new git mission for git config email address validation
  • palhmbs will try to finish the other git mission problems - including iss 412, 417


Action items, by person[edit]

  • palhmbs
    • palhmbs - fixes the bad wiki Bug Trackers
    • palhmbs will add a test to the new git mission for git config email address validation
    • palhmbs will try to finish the other git mission problems - including iss 412, 417
  • pythonian4000
    • pythonian4000 will add the special case support for the bug importers during this milestone, to finish off that saga.


People present (lines said)[edit]

  • paulproteus (93)
  • palhmbs (56)
  • pythonian4000 (18)
  • sufjan (9)
  • openhatch_hudson (1)
  • MightyJoe (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4 (http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot)