Meetings/weekly/2011-06-04

From OpenHatch wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

This is a minutes page from one of our OpenHatch meetings.

You can find a list of all our meetings here.

#openhatch Meeting[edit]

Meeting started by paulproteus at 20:01:39 UTC. The full logs are available at https://openhatch.org/meeting-irc-logs/weekly/2011-06-04.log.html .


Meeting summary[edit]

  • Say hi (5 min) (paulproteus, 20:02:03)
  • What we are working on this coming week (paulproteus, 21:44:28)
    • ACTION: paulproteus will fix any bugs that pop up in the map, if they do. (paulproteus, 21:44:50)
    • ACTION: palhmbs is really gonna finish the last few git mission bugs. (palhmbs, 21:45:06)
    • ACTION: pythonian4000 is going to start sifting through linode.openhatch.org and work up a doc somewhere on the layout of the OSL server, and how linode2.openhatch.org will be reorganised. (pythonian4000, 21:45:54)
    • ACTION: paulproteus will write up the 0.11.05 release blog post. (paulproteus, 21:47:03)
    • ACTION: aldeka gets a buildhelper data model squared away, starts integrating with front-end views (aldeka, 21:55:22)


Meeting ended at 22:00:45 UTC.


Action items[edit]

  • - I'm gonna be working on issue 303, 125, 323, 347, 369 & 390 during this week.
  • paulproteus will fix any bugs that pop up in the map, if they do.
  • palhmbs is really gonna finish the last few git mission bugs.
  • pythonian4000 is going to start sifting through linode.openhatch.org and work up a doc somewhere on the layout of the OSL server, and how linode2.openhatch.org will be reorganised.
  • paulproteus will write up the 0.11.05 release blog post.
  • aldeka gets a buildhelper data model squared away, starts integrating with front-end views


Action items, by person[edit]

  • aldeka
    • aldeka gets a buildhelper data model squared away, starts integrating with front-end views
  • palhmbs
    • palhmbs is really gonna finish the last few git mission bugs.
  • paulproteus
    • paulproteus will fix any bugs that pop up in the map, if they do.
    • paulproteus will write up the 0.11.05 release blog post.
  • pythonian4000
    • pythonian4000 is going to start sifting through linode.openhatch.org and work up a doc somewhere on the layout of the OSL server, and how linode2.openhatch.org will be reorganised.


People present (lines said)[edit]

  • paulproteus (125)
  • palhmbs (56)
  • aldeka (40)
  • pythonian4000 (31)
  • sufjan (13)
  • ybit (3)
  • pythonian4000afk (2)
  • openhatch_hudson (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4 (http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot)