Meetings/weekly/2011-06-25

From OpenHatch wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

This is a minutes page from one of our OpenHatch meetings.

You can find a list of all our meetings here.

#openhatch Meeting[edit]

Meeting started by paulproteus at 20:01:40 UTC. The full logs are available at https://openhatch.org/meeting-irc-logs/weekly/2011-06-25.log.html .


Meeting summary[edit]

  • say Hello (paulproteus, 20:01:53)
  • What we aim to get done before the end of June (paulproteus, 21:10:46)
    • ACTION: paulproteus will install Vanilla forums and make login integration work (paulproteus, 21:12:38)
    • ACTION: paulproteus will finish reviewing viv's patches (paulproteus, 21:12:49)


Meeting ended at 21:21:33 UTC.


Action items[edit]

  • paulproteus will install Vanilla forums and make login integration work
  • paulproteus will finish reviewing viv's patches


Action items, by person[edit]

  • paulproteus
    • paulproteus will install Vanilla forums and make login integration work
    • paulproteus will finish reviewing viv's patches


People present (lines said)[edit]

  • paulproteus (112)
  • aldeka (29)
  • timewasted (21)
  • Mkman (16)
  • nedbat (10)
  • sufjan (6)
  • pythonian_iTouch (6)
  • kstar (1)
  • misquared (1)
  • foxfirefey (1)
  • Wraithan (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4 (http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot)