Meetings/weekly/2011-08-06

From OpenHatch wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

This is a minutes page from one of our OpenHatch meetings.

You can find a list of all our meetings here.

#openhatch Meeting[edit]

Meeting started by paulproteus at 20:02:16 UTC. The full logs are available at https://openhatch.org/meeting-irc-logs/weekly/2011-08-06.log.html .


Meeting summary[edit]

  • Say hi (paulproteus, 20:02:36)
    • Hi all! (pythonian4000, 20:02:43)
    • LINK: http://piratepad.net/next-few-months (aldeka, 20:07:37)
    • paulproteus vaguely promised that we'll run Starling Bounties in the foreseeable future. (pythonian4000, 20:07:44)
    • LINK: http://openhatch.org/wiki/Starling (paulproteus, 20:07:58)
    • LINK: http://piratepad.net/next-few-months (paulproteus, 20:08:13)
    • LINK: https://github.com/jcsims/calagator has reasonable instructions to get it going. (paulproteus, 20:14:58)
    • LINK: https://openhatch.org/wiki/How_we_handle_patches has the process. (paulproteus, 20:16:44)
    • LINK: https://openhatch.org/wiki/How_we_handle_patches#Permit_us_to_share_your_work: in particular (sec 1.3) (paulproteus, 20:17:02)
    • ACTION: jledbetter will ping jcsims w/r/t permissions on calagator fork (paulproteus, 20:17:42)
    • LINK: http://openhatch.org/bugs/issue496 (paulproteus, 20:19:38)
    • ACTION: paulproteus will work on issue496 (description of what makes a relevant calendar event) this week (paulproteus, 20:20:23)
    • ACTION: paulproteus will read through his notes for what Mako said w/r/t publicity and either do it, or file bugs (paulproteus, 20:20:54)
    • ACTION: paulproteus will read through his notes for what he heard as feedback from people at Open Source Bridge, and bug-ify or email-list-ify them (paulproteus, 20:21:22)
    • ACTION: paulproteus will ask Mjollnir`if she wants to help convert OpenHatch to a buildout-less future (paulproteus, 20:32:33)
    • ACTION: paulproteus will also ask paultag if he wants to try to convert OpenHatch away from buildout (paulproteus, 20:34:07)
    • ACTION: aldeka will do the project page usability audit and file bugs (aldeka, 20:37:44)
    • ACTION: paulproteus will ping codepal (perhaps on [OH-Dev]) about the state of bash mission to find out what it needs (paulproteus, 20:50:12)
  • What we hope to get done in the next week (paulproteus, 20:55:27)
    • ACTION: pythonian4000 will properly learn about Puppet and get manifests sorted, and apply them once the password reset on ripcord goes through. (pythonian4000, 20:57:40)


Meeting ended at 21:01:29 UTC.


Action items[edit]

  • jledbetter will ping jcsims w/r/t permissions on calagator fork
  • paulproteus will work on issue496 (description of what makes a relevant calendar event) this week
  • paulproteus will read through his notes for what Mako said w/r/t publicity and either do it, or file bugs
  • paulproteus will read through his notes for what he heard as feedback from people at Open Source Bridge, and bug-ify or email-list-ify them
  • paulproteus will ask Mjollnir`if she wants to help convert OpenHatch to a buildout-less future
  • paulproteus will also ask paultag if he wants to try to convert OpenHatch away from buildout
  • aldeka will do the project page usability audit and file bugs
  • paulproteus will ping codepal (perhaps on [OH-Dev]) about the state of bash mission to find out what it needs
  • pythonian4000 will properly learn about Puppet and get manifests sorted, and apply them once the password reset on ripcord goes through.


Action items, by person[edit]

  • aldeka
    • aldeka will do the project page usability audit and file bugs
  • codepal
    • paulproteus will ping codepal (perhaps on [OH-Dev]) about the state of bash mission to find out what it needs
  • jledbetter
    • jledbetter will ping jcsims w/r/t permissions on calagator fork
  • paulproteus
    • paulproteus will work on issue496 (description of what makes a relevant calendar event) this week
    • paulproteus will read through his notes for what Mako said w/r/t publicity and either do it, or file bugs
    • paulproteus will read through his notes for what he heard as feedback from people at Open Source Bridge, and bug-ify or email-list-ify them
    • paulproteus will ask Mjollnir`if she wants to help convert OpenHatch to a buildout-less future
    • paulproteus will also ask paultag if he wants to try to convert OpenHatch away from buildout
    • paulproteus will ping codepal (perhaps on [OH-Dev]) about the state of bash mission to find out what it needs
  • pythonian4000
    • pythonian4000 will properly learn about Puppet and get manifests sorted, and apply them once the password reset on ripcord goes through.


People present (lines said)[edit]

  • paulproteus (172)
  • aldeka (70)
  • jledbetter (59)
  • pythonian4000 (8)
  • sufjan (3)
  • paroneayea (2)
  • johnkpaul (2)
  • codepal (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4 (http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot)