Meetings/weekly/2011-08-27

From OpenHatch wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

This is a minutes page from one of our OpenHatch meetings.

You can find a list of all our meetings here.

#openhatch Meeting[edit]

Meeting started by paulproteus at 20:02:11 UTC. The full logs are available at https://openhatch.org/meeting-irc-logs/weekly/2011-08-27.log.html .


Meeting summary[edit]

  • Say HELLO! (paulproteus, 20:02:29)
  • What we hope to get done this week (paulproteus, 21:47:58)
    • ACTION: paulproteus hopes that careful patch review can close the two git-mission-related issues (paulproteus, 21:48:32)
    • vivek says he hopes to finish https://openhatch.org/bugs/issue463 by the milestone release date (paulproteus, 21:57:43)


Meeting ended at 21:58:43 UTC.


Action items[edit]

  • paulproteus hopes that careful patch review can close the two git-mission-related issues


Action items, by person[edit]

  • paulproteus
    • paulproteus hopes that careful patch review can close the two git-mission-related issues


People present (lines said)[edit]

  • paulproteus (269)
  • aldeka (129)
  • tehviking_ (16)
  • jesstess (12)
  • pythonian4000 (7)
  • sufjan` (5)