Meetings/weekly/2011-09-24

From OpenHatch wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

This is a minutes page from one of our OpenHatch meetings.

You can find a list of all our meetings here.

#openhatch Meeting[edit]

Meeting started by paulproteus at 20:00:58 UTC. The full logs are available at https://openhatch.org/meeting-irc-logs/weekly/2011-09-24.log.html .


Meeting summary[edit]

  • say hi (paulproteus, 20:01:04)
  • What we're working on, and want help with (paulproteus, 20:06:35)
    • LINK: http://openhatch.org/missions/ -- in particular: (paulproteus, 20:07:57)
    • ACTION: paulproteus will email the list, asking for a thread about the calendar to give ideas for Tuesday's hackathon (paulproteus, 20:38:58)
    • ACTION: paulproteus will email the list, asking for Shannon (who recently joined) to introduce herself and then make UX suggestions (paulproteus, 20:39:30)
    • ACTION: aldeka will work on making a buildhelper edit page with re-ordering features and making the checkboxes checkable (aldeka, 20:40:34)
    • ACTION: paulproteus will set up bug crawling to happen on a different machine than linode2 (paulproteus, 20:43:10)
  • Release planning (paulproteus, 20:55:49)
    • AGREED: Focus on what's in the wiki for on-topic changes, and we should be okay :) (paulproteus, 20:56:02)
  • What we hope to get done in the next week (paulproteus, 20:56:13)


Meeting ended at 20:57:31 UTC.


Action items[edit]

  • paulproteus will email the list, asking for a thread about the calendar to give ideas for Tuesday's hackathon
  • paulproteus will email the list, asking for Shannon (who recently joined) to introduce herself and then make UX suggestions
  • aldeka will work on making a buildhelper edit page with re-ordering features and making the checkboxes checkable
  • paulproteus will set up bug crawling to happen on a different machine than linode2


Action items, by person[edit]

  • aldeka
    • aldeka will work on making a buildhelper edit page with re-ordering features and making the checkboxes checkable
  • paulproteus
    • paulproteus will email the list, asking for a thread about the calendar to give ideas for Tuesday's hackathon
    • paulproteus will email the list, asking for Shannon (who recently joined) to introduce herself and then make UX suggestions
    • paulproteus will set up bug crawling to happen on a different machine than linode2


People present (lines said)[edit]

  • paulproteus (108)
  • aldeka (62)
  • sufjan (3)
  • akk (1)
  • paultag (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4 (http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot)