Meetings/weekly/2011-10-15

From OpenHatch wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

This is a minutes page from one of our OpenHatch meetings.

You can find a list of all our meetings here.

#openhatch Meeting[edit]

Meeting started by paulproteus at 20:00:54 UTC. The full logs are available at https://openhatch.org/meeting-irc-logs/openhatch/2011-10-15.log.html .


Meeting summary[edit]

  • say hello (paulproteus, 20:00:59)
    • Hi! (pythonian4000, 20:01:20)
  • release planning (paulproteus, 21:12:45)
  • the goodness we intend to achieve in the next week (paulproteus, 21:23:32)
    • paulproteus aims to ship the Boston Python Workshop site (paulproteus, 21:23:49)
    • paulproteus aims to fix the drag in +meta and use pythonian4000's advice to reorganize the dynamic bug trackers code (paulproteus, 21:24:06)
    • aldeka will keep poking at the OpenHatch redesign (aldeka, 21:25:09)
    • ACTION: pythonian4000 will keep nibbling away at the OH Puppet config. (pythonian4000, 21:25:27)


Meeting ended at 21:28:44 UTC.


Action items[edit]

  • pythonian4000 will keep nibbling away at the OH Puppet config.


Action items, by person[edit]

  • pythonian4000
    • pythonian4000 will keep nibbling away at the OH Puppet config.


People present (lines said)[edit]

  • paulproteus (159)
  • aldeka (131)
  • pythonian4000 (48)
  • sufjan (4)
  • jesstess (2)