Meetings/weekly/2011-10-22

From OpenHatch wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

This is a minutes page from one of our OpenHatch meetings.

You can find a list of all our meetings here.

#openhatch Meeting[edit]

Meeting started by paulproteus at 20:01:06 UTC. The full logs are available at https://openhatch.org/meeting-irc-logs/weekly/2011-10-22.log.html .


Meeting summary[edit]

  • what we've been up to this week (paulproteus, 20:09:51)
    • ACTION: paulproteus Will try to extract the bug importers code out of the customs app into a separate Python package. (paulproteus, 20:40:00)
    • ACTION: paulproteus will to create a branch that has the new front page style and deprecate the old style files. (paulproteus, 21:08:31)
  • This coming week (paulproteus, 21:09:52)
    • paulproteus has action items (-: (paulproteus, 21:10:29)
    • aldeka said she would maaaybe turn some of her project page mockups into HTML/Django templates (paulproteus, 21:11:17)
    • ACTION: paulproteus Will fix the bug tracker so that 0.11.10 is current (paulproteus, 21:12:46)
    • ACTION: pythonian4000 will aim to make time to start work on turning the bugimporter into a package (pythonian4000, 21:13:46)
    • ACTION: pythonian4000 will keep ticking away at the Ripcord Puppet files. (pythonian4000, 21:14:21)


Meeting ended at 21:15:03 UTC.


Action items[edit]

  • paulproteus Will try to extract the bug importers code out of the customs app into a separate Python package.
  • paulproteus will to create a branch that has the new front page style and deprecate the old style files.
  • paulproteus Will fix the bug tracker so that 0.11.10 is current
  • pythonian4000 will aim to make time to start work on turning the bugimporter into a package
  • pythonian4000 will keep ticking away at the Ripcord Puppet files.


Action items, by person[edit]

  • paulproteus
    • paulproteus Will try to extract the bug importers code out of the customs app into a separate Python package.
    • paulproteus will to create a branch that has the new front page style and deprecate the old style files.
    • paulproteus Will fix the bug tracker so that 0.11.10 is current
  • pythonian4000
    • pythonian4000 will aim to make time to start work on turning the bugimporter into a package
    • pythonian4000 will keep ticking away at the Ripcord Puppet files.


People present (lines said)[edit]

  • paulproteus (127)
  • pythonian4000 (74)
  • aldeka (57)
  • sufjan (6)