Meetings/weekly/2011-10-29

From OpenHatch wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

This is a minutes page from one of our OpenHatch meetings.

You can find a list of all our meetings here.

#openhatch Meeting[edit]

Meeting started by paulproteus at 20:01:42 UTC. The full logs are available at https://openhatch.org/meeting-irc-logs/weekly/2011-10-29.log.html .


Meeting summary[edit]

  • Say hi (paulproteus, 20:02:15)
  • Release planning if necessary (paulproteus, 21:35:27)
    • ACTION: aldeka will continue to work on making the new site design work (aldeka, 21:39:57)
  • what we'll do this week (paulproteus, 21:40:10)
    • This is in the action items. (paulproteus, 21:40:14)


Meeting ended at 21:41:19 UTC.


Action items[edit]

  • paulproteus will set up front_page_demo on alwaysdata
  • aldeka will poke at bpw.com / events website branding
  • aldeka will continue to work on making the new site design work

Action items, by person[edit]

  • aldeka
    • aldeka will poke at bpw.com / events website branding
    • aldeka will continue to work on making the new site design work
  • paulproteus
    • paulproteus will set up front_page_demo on alwaysdata


People present (lines said)[edit]

  • paulproteus (220)
  • aldeka (154)
  • pythonian4000 (9)
  • vivshri (5)
  • sufjan (3)
  • Guest27198 (3)
  • vivek (1)