Meetings/weekly/2011-11-12

From OpenHatch wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

This is a minutes page from one of our OpenHatch meetings.

You can find a list of all our meetings here.

#openhatch Meeting[edit]

Meeting started by paulprot1us at 20:59:47 UTC. The full logs are available at https://openhatch.org/meeting-irc-logs/weekly/2011-11-12.log.html .


Meeting summary[edit]

  • say hello (paulprot1us, 21:00:32)
    • Hi there (whole walking to a hack day organized by a friend (paulprot1us, 21:01:00)
  • What we are working on, and what we want help on (paulproteus, 21:13:15)
    • There is a patch that needs review to fix a template (paulproteus, 21:13:47)
    • I've been working on radically simplifying the dev environment setup instructions (paulproteus, 21:17:59)
  • Release planning (paulproteus, 21:32:33)
  • What we hope to get done this week (paulproteus, 21:47:00)
    • ACTION: paulproteus will get the quick dev environment setup process done very soon (paulproteus, 22:03:12)


Meeting ended at 22:05:19 UTC.


Action items[edit]

  • paulproteus will write a short-ish 0.11.10 release blog post
  • paulproteus will get the quick dev environment setup process done very soon


Action items, by person[edit]

  • paulproteus
    • paulproteus will write a short-ish 0.11.10 release blog post
    • paulproteus will get the quick dev environment setup process done very soon


People present (lines said)[edit]

  • paulproteus (99)
  • aldeka (64)
  • paulprot1us (10)
  • sufjan (4)