O'Reilly Introduction to Python/Section 10
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Goal #1: review the state capitals quizzer
(Estimated completion time: 5 - 10 minutes)
Download the state capitals quizzer demoed in the video:
- Download the script and save it to your Desktop. Be sure to save it as a
- Open the script in your text editor.
- Read through the script. Think about these questions:
- Why do we use a dictionary to store the states and capitals?
- What is the purpose of the variable i in the for loop?
- What is the purpose of the input function?
- Think about one way that you could extend the script to make it more useful. How would you make that change in code?