- 1 Financial Aid by conferences
- 2 Financial Aid for conference attendance by organizations
Financial Aid by conferences
The following conferences offer financial aid for participants to attend.
Large conference in North America centered around the Python language.
Multi-track conference with particular attention to programming languages and distributed systems.
Clojure conference on the West Coast in the Spring
- Link & Grant information 
Series of conferences focused on increasing women's participation in open source.
- Link: AdaCamp
- Financial Aid: It can be applied for via the application page for each AdaCamp.
Grace Hopper Conference
The largest gathering of women technologists.
- Link: Website
- Financial aid page: Link
- Note: Travel grants are available only for faculty and students.
Grad Cohort Workshop
- Link: Grad Cohort Workshop
- Note: The participants for the workshop will be chosen on some pre-determined basis.
- Eligibility criteria: Women students in their first, second or third year of graduate school in computer science and engineering or a closely related field, who are studying at a US or Canadian institution.
Data Mining Workshop
- Link: BPDM
Financial Aid for conference attendance by organizations
The following organizations offer aid to participants for attending conferences.
- Link: Wikimedia Foundation Grants
- Note: The trip should be in alliance with the WIkimedia movement.
- Link: Google Travel and Conference Grants
- Note: This is reserved for only some specific conferences. For conferences in North America, you are required to be an American citizen.