- Asheesh Laroia - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Karen Rustad - email@example.com
- Ari Lacenski - firstname.lastname@example.org
Oct 20, 2012
This is 3.5 weeks from today (9/26). It might be a good idea to move it back, into November.
|Sauce Labs||Yes||None||Alex Glowaski|
We're unsure about having it in SF vs. East Bay. Sudo Room would be a good option, if East Bay.
(Ari would like to fix up wiki formatting on this section.)
- 9am: Check in, get settled.
- 9:30am - 12:30pm: 30/45-min collective workshops using versions of Matt Harrison's slide deck.
- 12:30-1:30: Lunching
- 1:30 to 5: Small group/individual guided hacking
- 5-6pm: Demo hour
- 6pm: Celebratory drinks
- Nail down a venue
- Find food and drink sponsors
- Identify teachers
- Write Matt Harrison for permission to use his slides
- Kellan from Noisebridge Py101
- Lucas (lsblakk?) of PyLadies
- Lynn Root
- Jonathan Moore
- Liz from Noisebridge Py201
- Pamela Fox
Note: none of these people have been contacted yet!
Ari would like to request lots of nonalcoholic drink options and a non-pizza approach to food. Fruit, salad, high protein, low-carb/low-dairy/vegetarian options would be key, if we're providing food. Feeding meals to crowds is hard; it might be best to just send people out for lunch but provide snacks.