Software Freedom Day 2011 Boston/Afterward
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Things to do now that SFD 2011 is over:
- DONE Máirín Duffy
- DONE Shauna
- DONE jestess
- DONE Mike Burns
- DONE Ben Alman
- DONE Nate Aune
- DONE Walter Bender
- DONE Mako
- DONE Marina
- DONE Deb
- DONE jessstess
- DONE dpic
- DONE Jeff Mitchell
- DONE Oliver Day
- DONE Rob McQueen
- DONE Don
- DONE Paultag
- ASKED_DON the new FSF intern
- DONE Shannon and her sister Scarlet
- DONE thank Martin for making a poster
Take Don's list of email addresses, and add them to some list
- Which list? Seems like they'd be most relevant to be added to some sort of monthly OpenHatch newsletter, but no such thing exists.
- I guess I'll put 'em on http://lists.openhatch.org/mailman/listinfo/announce
- Will do, once I get back to Boston
- DONE_BY_DEB Thank Jane, the primary contact at Cambridge College
- DONE Thank Aldo, the helpful A/V + IT fellow
- DONE (via Aldo) Find the person who helped me with wifi and thank him
- WAITING_ON_LUKE Talk to Luke and brother to find out the status
- I asked Luke for his brother's email. Waiting on that!
- DONE Go through camera, and upload good photos to paulproteus's Flickr
- Pay Deb back for the 'za -- I have a receipt.
- 41, via PayPal
- also did you give Shannon money for cups?
- Yes, in person
- 22.28 to Martin, who paid to print a poster
Follow-up blog post
- Figure out what it should contain, loads of pics?
- Get John Sullivan to cross-post it
- I think Chrissie is planning on blogging too.
- ? internal notes for what we though was good and what could go better next time.
- ask people what they though went well and what could be better.
- Strategy: Create exit survey. I'll make this during the next 24h.