Welcome to the Saturday lecture section of the Boston Python Workshop! For about 2 hours, we'll work through an introduction to the Python programming language via both a lecture and hand-on exercises.
- review printing and Python as a calculator from Friday evening
- booleans and flow control: truthiness, if, equality and comparing, in
- loops and more flow control: for, while, break, continue
- summary sheet for Python data types.
- hands-on exercises to practice Python.
- A Python script explaining Python classes.
For extra practice, see Python's official tutorial.