Meetings/weekly/2011-05-21

From OpenHatch wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

This is a minutes page from one of our OpenHatch meetings.

You can find a list of all our meetings here.

#openhatch Meeting[edit]

Meeting started by paulproteus at 20:04:28 UTC. The full logs are available at https://openhatch.org/meeting-irc-logs/weekly/2011-05-21.log.html .


Meeting summary[edit]

  • Say hi (paulproteus, 20:05:21)
  • What we're working on, and what we want help on (paulproteus, 20:12:22)
    • LINK: https://openhatch.org/bugs/issue430 would be easily fixed if we make the wannahelper notification go out once a day, rather than once a week-ish. (paulproteus, 20:25:28)
    • ACTION: pythonian4000 will email ktarnowski and see what's up (pythonian4000, 20:55:18)
    • ACTION: pythonian4000 will spearhead the OSL migration once it gets going (pythonian4000, 20:55:38)
    • ACTION: paulproteus will implement the bug tracker adding UI, starting this weekend, as per the recent Devel email called "UI thoughts..." (paulproteus, 20:56:12)
    • ACTION: paulproteus will then try to address issue418, finishing the front page redesign (paulproteus, 20:56:52)
    • ACTION: palhmbs will work on the git mission bugs & hopefully finish the bash mission. (palhmbs, 20:57:10)


Meeting ended at 21:31:21 UTC.


Action items[edit]

  • pythonian4000 will email ktarnowski and see what's up
  • pythonian4000 will spearhead the OSL migration once it gets going
  • paulproteus will implement the bug tracker adding UI, starting this weekend, as per the recent Devel email called "UI thoughts..."
  • paulproteus will then try to address issue418, finishing the front page redesign
  • palhmbs will work on the git mission bugs & hopefully finish the bash mission.


Action items, by person[edit]

  • palhmbs
    • palhmbs will work on the git mission bugs & hopefully finish the bash mission.
  • paulproteus
    • paulproteus will implement the bug tracker adding UI, starting this weekend, as per the recent Devel email called "UI thoughts..."
    • paulproteus will then try to address issue418, finishing the front page redesign
  • pythonian4000
    • pythonian4000 will email ktarnowski and see what's up
    • pythonian4000 will spearhead the OSL migration once it gets going


People present (lines said)[edit]

  • paulproteus (155)
  • pythonian4000 (79)
  • palhmbs (39)
  • aldeka (15)
  • jledbetter (15)
  • sufjan (11)
  • natea (10)
  • nedbat (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4 (http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot)