Open Source Comes to Campus/Curriculum/Saturday
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Note well: This is just a draft; work in progress.
- 1 The command line, packages, and dependencies
- 2 Communicating as a user: finding the community and getting help
- 3 Ethics and history of open source; and economics and licensing that support it
- 4 Getting, modifying, and verifying open source software (getting code; local patching)
- 5 Project organization (bug trackers; git format-patch; github; people's roles in a project)